Volunteer with the NRH
The NRH recognises our Volunteers as a most valuable resource. Patient feedback highlights the benefits gained by patients through engagement with our volunteers.
Volunteers help our staff to coordinate and facilitate patient events, social outings and a wide range of recreational activities.
A comprehensive induction programme is provided for essential orientation and training for our volunteers. Garda Vetting is required for all volunteer roles at the NRH.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, some of our traditional volunteering roles at the NRH have been temporarily suspended. Roles currently include:
– Assistive Technology Assistants
– Recreational Therapy Volunteers
– Music Therapy Volunteers
– Occupational Therapy Support Volunteers
– Gardening Volunteers
– NRH Championship Volunteers (Sports and Marshalling)
– Other roles will come on-stream in the coming months
If you are interested in finding out more about volunteering with the NRH, or would like to make a general enquiry, please choose one of the following options:
- complete the form below, or
- contact the NRH Volunteering Department on 01 235 5445, or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be in touch within five working days to discuss your enquiry.
Due to COVID-19, volunteering opportunities are very limited. All volunteers must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the National Rehabilitation Hospital.
NRH Volunteer Application FormNRH Volunteer Application Form