The NRH Organisational Structure
Download the NRH Organisational Chart
Download the NRH Board and Committees Chart
The National Rehabilitation Hospital operates in accordance with the following codes of practice:
- Code of Practice for the Governance of State Bodies: ‘State Bodies Guidelines’ issued by the Department of Finance in March 1992, revised in 2001, 2009 and 2016. This document sets out the principles of corporate governance which State Bodies are required to adopt.
- The Ethics in Public Office Acts 1995 and 2001
- The National Rehabilitation Hospital Constitution
- NRH Ethical Code of Conduct
In line with the above, the Terms of Reference for the following Board of Management Committees and can accessed below:
- NRH Constitution
- The Audit Committee
- The Ethics Committee
- The Finance and General Purpose Committee
- The Nominations Committee
Clinical governance is a framework through which healthcare teams are accountable for the quality, safety and satisfaction of patients in the care they deliver….a culture and commitment to agreed service levels and quality of care to be provided are characteristic of clinical governance.
Following this link for more information on Clinical Governance