ABOUT THE NRH FOUNDATION
The NRH Foundation is a registered charity (CHY6750). It aims to raise financial support from the community towards projects that will directly benefit patients at the National Rehabilitation Hospital (NRH), and help make a difference in their lives.
Just some of the projects supported by the NRH Foundation in recent years include:
- Development of a Therapy Garden on the hospital grounds
- Establishment of a Therapeutic Recreation Service which aims to restore patients’ ability to participate in recreation and leisure activities, both within the hospital in and the community, as part of their rehabilitation programme at NRH.
- Individual TV and DVD equipment installed in wards for patients’ use
- Minibus – transportation to facilitate patients to attend events in the community
- Mini-movie facility for the Patients’ Day Room
- Specialist equipment for the Speech & Language Therapy service
- Educational and Research Initiatives approved by the NRH Medical Board
Can You Help?
Members of the general public, relatives of patients and former patients, staff and the local community have all donated funds, or raised funds for the NRH Foundation.
If you would like to make a donation or take part in organising a fundraising event, please contact:
Edel Lambe, Fundraising Manager on 01 235 5280 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or make a donation to The NRH Foundation on MyCharity.ie