Directions & Transport to NRH
Directions to National Rehabilitation Hospital by Car
From Junction 14 on the M50
When travelling south on the M50:
- Exit at Junction 14
- Take 2nd exit onto R113
- At the next roundabout, just after Bewley’s Hotel, take the 3rd exit onto Leopardstown Road.
- Continue to junction with dual carriageway traffic lights and turn right onto N11/Stillorgan Road. (Direction south to Wexford).
- Take next left at Foxrock Church onto Kill Avenue/R830.
- Continue straight on R830 crossing Deansgrange Road.
- Continue up the hill to next set of traffic lights and turn right at Baker’s Corner public house onto Rochestown Avenue.
- Continue on Rochestown Avenue to first set of traffic lights and keep left at Junction with Pottery Road. The NRH is 1km on your right hand side.
From Junction 16 on the M50
When travelling North on the M50:
- Exit at Junction 16 onto R118
- Take 2nd exit at roundabout and continue straight crossing flyover above N11 onto Wyattville Road.
- Continue straight following Church Road until roundabout at Killiney Shopping Centre.
- Take 1st exit on roundabout onto Rochestown Avenue. The hospital is approximately 1.5 km further on your left hand side.
Car Parking is available in the hospital grounds. Hospital Management cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to your property while on the hospital grounds.
Rochestown Avenue is serviced by the following Dublin Bus routes:
|Bus 7*||From the City Centre to Sallynoggin|
|Buses 45A* and 111||From Dun Laoghaire Railway/DART Station|
|Bus 46A* and 75||From the City Centre to Bakers Corner|
|* Denotes routes with wheelchair accessible buses.|
Please note that some bus routes may leave you a considerable distance from the NRH entrance. Other routes service the hospital less frequently. Please check with Dublin Bus for details.
A Taxi Service is available in Dun Laoghaire. The Taxi Rank is on Marine Road, opposite the shopping centre and 200 yards from the Railway/DART Station.
While we do not recommend any in particular, please Click here for a list of local companies who provide accessible transport.
Additional information on getting to the NRH is available at