Complaints and Comments
Your opinion is important to us
The National Rehabilitation Hospital is committed to providing the best possible standard of care to our patients. To make sure that we are doing our job well, we would like to hear from you about the services you have received from us.
We are always pleased to receive your compliments, however, if you are unhappy about any aspect of our service, please let us know immediately so we can address any issues that have given you cause for dissatisfaction.
Comments or Suggestions
You can pass on your comments, suggestions or compliments in any of the following ways:-
- Verbally – by talking to a member of staff or contacting the Corporate and Stakeholder Data Manager on tel: 01 235 5211
- In Writing – you can post your comments or suggestions in any of the suggestion boxes placed around the hospital, or post to:
- The Stakeholder and Corporate Data Manager
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Rochestown Avenue
- Dún Laoghaire
- Co. Dublin
- By e-mail – please e-mail general comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints can be made verbally or in writing.
Verbal Complaints – if you find it difficult to speak to the person concerned, please talk to any member of staff, who will endeavour to resolve your concern immediately; or you may contact the Stakeholder and Corporate Data Manager who will help you if you need assistance to help you through the complaints process.
Written complaints – If you have made a verbal complaint and are not satisfied with the outcome, you may send a formal written complaint to: The Stakeholder and Corporate Data Manager, at the address above.
Read or download a full copy of the NRH Complaints Policy
Read or download the HSE Your Service Your Say document for advice on how to provide Comments, Compliments and Complaints to the HSE