Information Management and Technology (IM&T)
The Information Management and Technology (IM&T) Department is responsible for the provision, management and maintenance of information and communications technology services and resources to support the business objectives of the NRH, including
- Provision and maintenance of computers, printers and associated software and consumables.
- End user support for all issues relating to the use of IM&T resources.
- Security, maintenance and administration of backend systems providing email, Internet, file sharing, print and applications.
- Management and maintenance of telephone systems.
The Department Also
- Provides advice and input for any hospital projects with an IM&T element.
- Develops and implements IM&T policies and procedures.
- Maintains vendor relations and manages contracts relating to the IM&T infrastructure.
- continually investigates and accesses new developments in IM&T which may benefit the organisation.
The IM&T Department is staffed from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Contact Telephone Number: 01 235 5388